Monday 13 January 2014

Hello 2014

Well it's been some months since I last touched this blog because I haven't been going through the best of times with my health but blogging is an outlet that makes me happy so instead of leaving it to wilt and decay, I figured I'd give it another bash.

I thought I would include some of my goals that I'd like to achieve over the course of the year:

  • See friends and family more often.
  • Get out of my comfort zone and do new things to meet new people.
  • Move out of Lincoln.
  • Go abroad.
  • Create more things and actually invest time and effort in doing so. It's one of the things that I feel most passionate about and I've left it to dwindle and thus I am not as practiced as I once was. I need to get back up to speed!
  • As above, stop procrastinating and actually finish half-done projects for my Etsy shop.
  • Learn how to properly use Photoshop type programs to excel my skills.
  • Read more.
  • Bake more.
  • Go to more places and take long walks.
  • Get a new job or life vision. Since being so ill over these past few years my capabilities have changed and I doubt I will be able to go so strongly into my desired career choice now. I have been doing a lot of thinking though and there are only so many things that I can do but to get there I really need to buckle down and strengthen my skill set. 
  • Volunteering at a gallery or museum will be one of these things as well as the above; throwing myself deeply into my passion of crafting.

"Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings." - Salvador Dali

1 comment:

  1. Its nice to see you back blogging =) Good luck with your goals

    Hannah
    x

    ReplyDelete