Friday 5 April 2013

Porcelain Lady

So I'm not really a jeans kind of girl but for some reason today I felt like wearing them. 

 
Top: Primark, Jeans: Primark, Cardi: £5 from cheap shop in Liverpool, Shoes: New Look, Belt: Borrowed from Boyfriend

The jeans are too big for me as you can tell but I quite like the way I've executed this outfit despite it being very much out of my comfort zone. I've actually never ever tucked a top into jeans before with a belt on display so this is a rather momentous occasion! I've always struggled with the monumental task of finding a good fitting pair of jeans so that is mainly the reason I steer away from them. However saying this, I think I will purchase some high waisted black jeans in the future as I can imagine they would look so much better to disguise my hugely long torso and perhaps elongate my stumpy little legs. 
Let me know what you think :)  feedback into what works/ doesn't is always appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. I really love this outfit particularly the top! I too am yet to conquer the whole tucking top into trousers thing!

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet :) I have a recent haul up on Youtube featuring it a few posts back. Right now my top has untucked itself a bit and actually looks better half in/out. I'm sure we'll both get it right one day :p

      x

      Delete