Monday 15 April 2013

Vintage Style Me


Here are some bits I'm loving this week from Vintage Style Me. They sell a lot of Vintage goodies alongside a load of hand-made pieces which are the bits that have caught my eye the most.

The skirt on the left is currently only £15 in the sale section. The dress in the middle is divine floral print in a velveteen fabric. It's up for £37.49 which is a bit too expensive for my tight budget, but lovely nevertheless! The last skirt is one that has been on my radar for quite some time now. For anyone who knows me may be aware that I have a bit of an obsession with cats and pigeons, so a combination of the two is a hilarious collaboration <3 I have noticed that it is now £22 but only used to be £20 which peeves me slightly. But I will be forever wishful that it may find its way into my wardrobe one day :)

What do you think of Vintage Style Me? Which items do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment