Wednesday 12 December 2012

All I want for Xmas is....

I thought I would write a post on Xmas gift ideas. Here are some of the things I have found for myself that I've taken from my Pinterest.






  1. I love the cat phone cover. It comes in a variety of different colours and is £5.99. My personal preference would be black.
  2. The salt & pepper pots are so cute and are only £4.49.
  3. The silicone cup cover is amazing. It has a suctioned bottom to prevent things falling into, or from spilling out of your mug or cup and is only £1.95!!!! A bloody bargain for one that has been made so pretty with a lace look edge and cat puller. Brilliant.
  4. I've been eyeing up these cat slippers since we got them in store. They're only £6.
  5. I love the shop Giveadogabone.co.uk, based in York, I always love to visit it. This clock is so pretty, and ticks all the Jenny boxes of being black & white and having a bird, with twigs! and is £9.99.
  6. Having moved into a new house with approximately 589589545 doors that shut on you, door stops are very much a required present for me and instead of buying a load of boring white ones for £1 I'd much prefer one that is good to look at. £11.99.
  7. Lastly, I adore this bag. I'm not sure it would work with my personal style but it's so nice and I would probably justify using it anyway. £39.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment