Friday 21 December 2012

Monochromatic Stains


Here are a few of the things I'm loving right now. Sale items of course!








- The baroque print skirt on the left is Motel but sadly they've sold out of my size :( my own fault for being cheap!

- The black and white dress at the top is from the Asos Petite range but I love the woodland print on it.

- The bottom lace one is a stunner by A Wear. Really considering splashing the pennies on that.

- The boots are by Faith and are currently half price at Debenhams. I love them a lot but not sure I can swallow the price of £38.50 so easily... I really am cheap :p

- Lastly I've been after a skirt like that for ages, it ruins the monochromatic theme but the colour makes it a beauty. I may or may not have just bought it as it's just over £4 inc p&p from an Ebay seller in China. Bargain!

1 comment:

  1. These are all great picks! Love the skirt.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete