Wednesday 27 February 2013

Hannah Zakari

Since getting a new laptop in December as my old one was somewhat injured, having half the screen randomly snapping off(!), I managed to lose a lot of my bookmarked links. On Twitter today I rekindled my love for Hannah Zakari, a brand that I have coveted for many years because of their cute and equally quirky ranges. I thought I would share some of my favourite bits from them :)




Everything is reasonably priced and would make for some fantastic gifts so go take a gander! They also have a competition running on their blog for a giveaway from their new Spring collection by Layla Amber (the hand painted birdys I've included) which you can check out here: Hannah Zakari Giveaway Competition

And I must say as an aside, that I was not asked by Hannah Zakari to create this blog post. As I initially said, I just came across them and felt nostalgic so thought I'd share some of their creations :)

2 comments:

  1. I love Hannah Zakari, always good for a browse! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love HK too! Those little fox earrings are the cutest.

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    P.S We're currently running a Next competition you may be interested in!

    ReplyDelete