Friday 22 March 2013

On The First Day Of Spring...

...I decided to do an outfit post! I needed to leave the house anyway to pick up a prescription so thought it would be the perfect opportunity to do one.


 

Dress: Boohoo.com, Cardigan: Primark, Tights: Primark Slippers: Asda

The first day of spring was also the day I decided to go out the house without a coat feeling mildly comfortable though since having drafted this post, the weather has obviously decided to turn yet again and the feelings of true spring won't be happening for ages yet! Boo!

But yesterday was a good day.... I made my first Etsy sale to a stranger :D absolutely over the moon! It's given me the kick up the arse that I needed to create some more goodies. So I've even completed the cover that I used as a DIY in my post from last week, which you can now see over in my Etsy shop.

I hope she likes it!


Happy days :)

1 comment: